Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Freebie on TpT

Can you believe it is already the last week of June??? Summer is almost half way over??? I better get my booty IN GEAR! My to do list is loooong! :)
I wanted to share my freebie on TpT with you! I created a Marshmallow Measurement activity for the kiddos to explore non standard measurement with mini and regular size marshmallows! Click on the picture to check it out! While you are there, please follow my TpT store!


Coming up next...organizational take home binders!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this! I am going to add you to my blog roll! I love that you are in B'ham..I'm not too far away in Oneonta!! Hugs, Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Pocketful of Littles said...

Very cute blog. I am now a follower!

I would love for you to stop by my blog and follow me.


www.pocketfullofkinders.blogspot.com

Jenn Bates said...

Cute activity. I left you positive feedback on TPT and became a follower.
Jenn
Finally in First

SunnyDays said...

Adorable blog!

I grabbed your button ~ would love for you to grab mine as well!
http://sunnydaysinsecondgrade.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover