Sunday, April 1, 2012

Howdy, Cowboy!

Howdy, cowgirls {and cowboys too!} Just a quick post to let you know I just posted my newest Word Work unit on TpT!

Click {HERE} to check out Howdy, Cowboy {/ow/ and /ou/} Word Work set.

I will email this unit to the first five people to comment WITH their email address!
{Congrats to Christine, Tonia, Lori, Shana, and Caroline! Check your email!}
Oh, and by the way, this is for real, and NOT an April Fool's joke! I DESPISE April Fool's because I am SUPER gullible and fall for EVERYTHING {including Paul's TpT newsletter this morning!} Ha!!!
Happy Sunday Funday!


christine said...

How cute! Just what I need for my little ones!

Tonia said...

I love your things!!! I would love the cowboy packet for ou and ow

Lori Rosenberg said...

I love when I check Google Reader at the right moment! Looks great, as usual! Thanks!

Teaching With Love and Laughter

ScrapinShana said...

This looks great!!

Caroline Brantley said...

I'd love it.

Brittany Kielar said...

This looks adorable!


Angela said...

I fell for it too!!

The Daily Alphabet

Kristin said...

So so so cute!!!! Love the graphics!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Danielle said...

Looks awesome!!
Twirlybird Teaching

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Looks great! (I was almost fooled, too! =)
First Grade Blue SKies

The Teacher's Treasure Chest said...

I love this! Heading over to check it out now :) Silly Paul :)

Miss J said...

So cute!!

Miss J
Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

Jennifer said...

Looks fantastic!!

The First Grade Dream

Mrs. Cupcake said...

This looks great!!
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Miss Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli :) said...

Congrats to Christine, Tonia, Lori, Shana, and Caroline! :) Check your email for the Howdy, Cowboy! Word Work unit!

Kelli :)

lilz said...

Hi I really like your blog it's great. It is very inspirational.It is so good that all my friends should see it. Could you please look at my blog at
See you soon, Lilz :)

krazy4writing (Heidi) said...

I just wanted to say... I love all your cute stuff! The Vera Bradley bag is my fave:) You're my kinda girl!

Doodle Teacher said...

This is one of my favorite teacher blogs so far! Amazing!!

Klinger Cafe' said...

You have been tagged come on over and find out the info!
First Grade @ Klinger Cafe

Teaching Little Miracles said...

Tag! You're it! Come visit to see how to play!


HeidiL said...

I love this unit...bought it and the kids loved it. I also used it with Rachelle's cowboy "nonsense" words (What the Teacher Wants)...great together. Thanks for all you do to help us make teaching a little easier and definitely more fun!!! :)

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover