Sunday, November 25, 2012

Senses of the Season

Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful! We are so stuffed and blessed!!! We hosted both families this year and the feast was scarfed down in 30 minutes {even though it took days to prepare!} 

Every year, my sister and I watch Elf Thanksgiving night and then we get our first Peppermint Mochas of the season together on Friday. I AM SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS! It's THE MOST wonderful time of the year!

I am excited to share my newest unit with y'all! 
Click below to check out
Senses of the Season {Five Senses Christmas Fun}



It includes an activity for each of the five senses:

{SEE} Sights of the Season graphic organizer and book cover/sentence strips

{HEAR} Tinsel Tunes {printable} and Secret Sound parent note

{SMELL} Cinnamon Gingerbread ornament recipe and how to printable

{TOUCH} Peppermint Playdough {recipe, printable, labels for baggies}

{TASTE} Hot Chocolate {printable and graph}

I also *updated* my There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell unit!
Click below to check it out:




These units will be 20 % off {along with all of my other units} on Cyber Monday and Bonus Tuesday!
My cart is full and I can't wait to click BUY! 




Happy Shopping!!! :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

Your new unit looks great!

Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover