Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thanksgiving Bulletin Board :)

Happy Thursday...the last one before Thanksgiving! YAY! I am super thankful for our DELISH Thanksgiving lunch feast today! We are blessed with an amazing lunchroom staff. Seriously, I want to ask them for their recipes on multiple occasions! Their sweet potato casserole is to die for! :)

This year, my Thanksgiving hallway crafts came from 2 of my fave bloggers!

First shout out is to Hadar {Miss Kindergarten}
We made these pies the very next day after she posted this cutie! I ADORE the saying...'First Grade is As Sweet As Pie'! Super easy and precious...the perfect Thanksgiving craft! :)



 I have recently gotten a few questions about the ruffle border! This idea is from one of my former co workers! She had this cuteness everywhere and I made her do a demo for me! :) It is hard to explain, but you cut strips of butcher paper about 4 inches wide {it doesn't matter how long the strips are}. Then, you hold the paper with both hands and scrunch it up using your pointer fingers and thumbs. Great description, huh?!?! :) The best part about the ruffle border is that it doesn't have to be perfect!!

I found this cute little number last year and this was my second year making it! Ridiculously adorable...



Click {HERE} to head to the blog post to grab the patterns! 

If you have a few extra minutes {HA- funny, right???!!} over the next few days, The Legend of the Five Corn Kernels is a super quick, but impressionable, lesson. You can click on the pic below to snag it for free from TpT.


Have a great rest of the week! :)

9 comments:

Tamera said...

I'm having a GiveAway.
Please stop by.
http://www.myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com/2012/11/polka-dot-birdie-giveaway.html

:)
Tamera

Miss Kindergarten said...

The pies turned out absolutely adorable!!! Thanks for sharing them on your blog :)

Alicia said...

what the heck is the name of the font you used on your bulletin board? I have been trying and trying to find out what it is!!! I love it and want to have it for my very own. :)

Kelli :) said...

It is MTF Jumpin Jack! Here is the link:
http://misstiina.com/fonts/mtf-jumpin-jack/

Thanks for reading! :)
Kelli :)

Alicia said...

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Mrs Cupcake said...

I love your boards!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Rachelle said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!!! Love it!
-Rachelle
What The Teacher Wants

Kelley Houchen said...

I can't seem to find The Legend of the Five Corn Kernels story on your TPT website.

Jamie Sullivan said...

I cant get to the legend can you send me it? Jbcorcora@gmail.com

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover