Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Patterns and First Full Week!

WOW! It is hard to blog during the school year! HA! I started this blog in the summer when my days were easy breezy! I hope to blog at least once a week now that ACTUAL teaching is occurring!!! :)

This is our first full week! We started last Thursday and did lots of fun get to know you activities the first two days! Click HERE to read a little more about those activities!

This week we will learn all about:

Phonics: Short vowel /a/

Reading and Writing: Intro to the Daily Five

Math: Patterns

Social Studies: Marvelous Me

When I was gathering my activities for planning, I Googled and looked for some cute new pattern activities. BUT…I did not find much! So, I decided to create some and then post them to TpT! Click HERE or on the pic below to check out my Perfect Patterns mini unit! It has 3 printables, perfect for reviewing AB, ABB, and ABC patterns with our brand new firsties!

mm8_girlwithcountingblocks3

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy first week back!! Hope you have a fabulous year ;)

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover