Thursday, March 15, 2012

Shamrock Shakes!

TG-it’s so so close-F!!! Tomorrow is our last day before Spring Break and we will be celebrating Irish style! :)

We will read some of my fave books:

blog        blog2    

Our fun will start out with a little Mystery Word {SHAMROCK} activity!

Then, we will make Shamrock Shakes!!! As we enjoy our Shamrock Shakes, my kiddos will Shake Up Their Senses and write about how the shakes look, feel, sound, taste, and smell!  The Shamrock Shakes are a hit every year!

If you are still looking for a last minute St. Patrick’s Day activity, check out:

blog4

It includes a color recipe card for Shamrock Shakes and 4 activities:

Shake Up Your Senses printable

Mystery Word printable {SHAMROCK}

How to Make Shamrock Shakes Writing printable

Shamrock Shake art activity {patterns included]

I will email the Shamrock Shakes activity TONIGHT to the first *lucky number 7* peeps who comment WITH their email address! :)

There is still time to squeeze in some There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover fun!

blog3           Screen_Shot_2012-02-15_at_7.54.09_PM

  Hope you have a lucky, full of green goodness, day and weekend! :)

14 comments:

Kate said...

I would love it!

Kate
dancinqueenks23@aol.com

Lori Rosenberg said...

Looks like a fun unit!

Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Debra said...

I would love this! So fun!
debrammcdaniel@gmail.com

♥ Owl in a Vowel Tree ♥ said...

Too cute!!

thepolkadotowl@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I sure would love it!!!!!!!

Jen R said...

am I #7??
jenross1018@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I sure would love this!!!!!
angelica.potter@adams12.org

Journey of a Substitute Teacher (Ms. T) said...

Cute!


ttlusty07@yahoo.com


Journey of a Substitute Teacher

DW said...

Way fun!

Donelle
donelle.welch@milaca.k12.mn.us

Stacy Johnson said...

Looks like so much fun! Our Spring break is next week too...Thank Goodness!

Stacy
Mrs Johnson’s First Grade

Kelli :) said...

Congratulations Kate, Lori, Debra, The Polka Dot Owl, Jen R., Angelica, Miss T and Jennifer! Check your email...I just sent Shamrock Shakes to you! :)

Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)

Mary said...

We used ALL three of these books this week too! And my little one at home is sleeping with Lep on the Loose now! LOVE a good holiday book.
Mary
Sharing Kindergarten

Tonia said...

I really enjoy your blog! You inspire me. I am really enjoying all your units. Thanks,
I have awarded you the Lovely Blog award.
Go to my blog to see the rules.
Thanks Tonia
mrsvento.blogspot

Unknown said...

Love your blog!! I have awarded you the Top 10 award!!!!! I am your newest follower :) Come visit my blog!

Brittany

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover