Sunday, March 18, 2012

There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Chick!

I HEART chicks!!! Everything about them is so presh to me! Their fuzzy little feathers, cute little beaks, and the fact that they mean Easter is right around the corner! My hubs is OBSESSED with the SweetTart Chicks, Ducks, and Bunnies…I have to start buying them in bulk to last him throughout the year! When I saw them at Target a few weeks ago, I knew it was time to email Denyse at Scrappin Doodles! :)

I had so much fun making the latest Old Lady unit! Denyse worked her magic yet again and is always so sweet and patient when creating custom graphics! I am SO glad she agreed to draw these great graphics…I think they match the story perfectly!

Click {here} to check out There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Chick! on TpT.

ss5

For you night owls {maybe my fellow Spring Breakers??!!}…I will email this unit to the first 5 chicks to respond WITH your email address…just tell me you are a follower!

Have a great week, chickadees!

16 comments:

Joni Taylor said...

Kelli,
This unit looks great! I am a follower. jtaylor@coppellisd.com
Joni

Mrs. K said...

This unit looks great!

I'm a follower
mrsksmunchkins@gmail.com

sally

Unknown said...

I'm a follower
amylynnmarshall@aol.com
Amy

Karyn said...

Those chicks are just presh! I love sweet tart anything! I never knew they had Easter candies too! Love this unit!

Kideducator@comcast.net

Emily said...

I love it and I'm a follower! I also LOVE chicks- they're so adorable.

warnerem@hotmail.com

Karyn said...

And I've been a longtime follower and fan. :-)

Delighted said...

Looks adorable! I'm a follower and definitely on spring break! Yeah!!!!!!! I'm excited, just in case you didn't notice all the exclamation marks. haha

First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com

April said...

Love your blog! I am a follower.
wmkclardy@yahoo.com
April

♥ Owl in a Vowel Tree ♥ said...

Way past 5, but just wanted to say it looks wonderful! I wish I was on Spring Break!! :)

thepolkadotowl@gmail.com

Kelli :) said...

Congratulations to Joni, Mrs. K, Amy, Karyn, Emily, and Delighted! I just sent you the unit! :)
Good night, chickadees! :)

Busy Bees said...

I'll have to check it out. We are wrapping up our There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Clover this week, so PERFECT for the next unit!
Robynn
BusyBees

Stacy Johnson said...

We are on Spring Break too! Yahoo! The unit looks cute! I'll have to hit up artists for custom graphics too! Didn't know they would do that!
BTW: I'm already a follower:)
Stacy
Mrs Johnson’s First Grade

Danielle said...

Sooo Cute!! I love chicks too!! If you have time stop by my blog and check out my Chick craftivity.

Danielle
Twirlybird Teaching

Jen R said...

bummer!1 I missed this one! lol...looks cute!! :)

Ms. J said...

How cute!! I am awarding you the Lovely Blog Award!!

Come check it out!!

Miss J
Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

Rajinder said...

Good post thanks!
free chroma key software

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover