Friday, May 4, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Sale

Happy {almost} Teacher Appreciation Week!!! 
My school celebrated in January and I got spoiled...now it's your turn!!! All of the items in my store {and LOTS of other stores} will be 20% off and TpT is kicking in another 8%...for a total of 28% off! Enter code TAD12 at checkout!


Click {HERE} to shop Sunday, May 6 - Tuesday, May 8! While you are there, be sure to download my newest freebie, an ice cream themed Top It! Addition game that can be played with either 2 or 3 addends! 


Check out my newest Old Lady unit for only $2.16...full of {we are THIS close to summer} fun! 


I have LOTS of cuteness in my shopping cart and my fingers are itching to click! I found some awesome stuff to keep my littles busy while I assess...only 14 days to go! EEK! 

Enjoy your weekend! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found your cute blog! I'm your newest follower :) I'm new to blogging too... would love for you to stop by:

toristeachertips.blogspot.com/
Tori :)

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover