Monday, October 8, 2012

Roll and Graph and a Freebie!

Happy Monday! The kiddos had off today and we had parent conferences. I have never had all of my conferences in one day before...but I LIKE it! 19 down...woohoo! It was nice to be in "adult mode" all day and not switching back and forth between "kid mode" and "adult mode". :) And let's be serious...who doesn't love lunch out in the real world and not the cafeteria??!! :)

This summer, I was swaying back and forth between Math Daily Five {which I did last year} and Debbie Diller's Math Work Stations. I decided to go with Work Stations and I am loving it! 
One of my Work Stations will be Data for the whole year.
 I plan to rotate between Roll and Graph activities and class graphs. 

Last week, I posted my newest Math unit...
Click on the picture below to check it out!

It has 4 Roll and Graph activities:

I will be making sets for each season! 

I also promised you a math freebie! Since we are headed to the farm in a few is a Roll and Graph {Farm} Freebie!
Click on the picture below to download from TpT for free! I always appreciate your feedback! 
Hope you can use it soon in your classroom! :)

Have a fun fall week!


Mrs. Wheeler said...

These look great!!!

Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Barbara said...

Thanks for the very cute freebie!

Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

First Grade and Fearless said...

Happy Halloween! You have been Booed! Hop on over to grab your prize.
First Grade and Fearless

HawkEye said...

I want to begin with so much stress. This will advantage myself later on to look for a better place, prepared with the right expertise.
Ignition Lock

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover