Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Daily Five Page!

Happy Fall Y'all...a few hours early! :) I don't know what I am more excited about...pumpkins, apples, leaves, football, or all my new fave shows premiering this week! I HEART fall!!! To celebrate, I made my teacher friends Apple Pie Pops. Yes, I did...I said Apple Pie Pops! Apple pies on a stick...absolutely presh AND genius! Check out this delish recipe from Dina at Buttercream Bakehouse! :)

Now...let's get back to something that is relevant to my post title! I have added the Word Work and Listen to Reading anchor charts on the Daily Five page...located at the top of my blog! So now all five anchor charts {plus a chart for EEKK} are all located in one spot on this page!

I am posting from my iPad for the first time...I hope it looks okay! :)

I am off to watch Grey's on TiVo! Have a fabulous fall weekend!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer Long said...

Oh my gosh! Thanks for sharing those cute apple pops! I was looking for something cute and different to make with the kiddos this week to celebrate Johnny Appleseed Day and this just may be it!
Jenn
A Pirates Life for Us

melissa said...

Hi Kelli! I love your blog and today I gave you an award..come by and check it out!

First Grade O.W.L.s said...

Me too Kelli! Love all of your fabulous ideas. Come and see: http://firstgradeowls.blogspot.com/2011/09/are-you-versatile.html

Nicole

Kinderglynn said...

I just passed the Versatile Blog Award to you. Come on over and see: http://kinderglynn.blogspot.com/2011/09/versatile-blogger-award.html
Donna

Buttercream Bakehouse said...

Thanks for featuring my apple pie pops. Your blog is really creative.

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover